Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2009

little star☆ (english)

little star☆

(english)

詞 MIKI
曲 keiji

Twinkle Twinkle My friend The story of one alone that convey to night sky...☆

City of glass is decided to spread in tonnel,

so I am finding neon that I love

turned and turned fantasy page would be more prettier than "mama"

some day if I become a doctor, I will break the tonnel!!

and then, I will hang cool rainbow

Twinkle Twinkle My friend I'll just

stop the clock, Good night

Twinkle Twinkle My friend The story of one alone that convey to night sky

...☆

When the tear comes out, be under the night to shelter from rain

Valued twinkling Rock star that I attached

turned and turned fantasy page would be more prettier than "mama"

I will set my sights on Pegasus from top of hill at tomorrow

with white wooden horse that droped asleep in ware house

Tick Tack My self I will be unchanged

I promise, please

Tick Tack My self drew in heart

The story of only two people...☆

turned and turned fantasy page would be more prettier than "mama"

some day if I become a doctor, I will break the tunnel!!

and then, I will hang cool rainbow

This night is...☆

rarara The story of only two people

kirara The story of one alone

1 Kommentar:

→ SAYO♪♫CUBE hat gesagt…

jaah ich mochte den song am anfang nich mal sooo
aber jez wo ich den text kenne isser wunderschön<33